Air Purifier St. Louis
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average American spends 90% of his or her time indoors.
It has also been noted that in recent decades the concentration of certain pollutants inside homes and offices has increased by 2-5 times of what is typically found outdoors. The types of indoor air pollutants can mainly be categorized into two types. These are particulate matter and gaseous pollutants. Particulate matter includes dust mites, pet dander, mold, cockroach allergens, degrading material like asbestos, bacteria, and others. Gaseous pollutants include tobacco smoke, carbon monoxide, radon, vehicle exhaust, volatile chemicals from paints, adhesives, and varnishes, and more.
These indoor air pollutants can cause health problems such as:
- irritation in the eyes, throat, and nose
- heart disease
- a variety of respiratory diseases and irritations
So what can you do to combat pollutants and promote clean air inside your home for you and your family? You can install an air purifier.
At Air Excellence Heating and Cooling, we can install new air purifiers in homes. We can help you select the best type of purifier for your needs and provide professional installation. Our skilled technicians can also service and repair many types of air purifiers. To learn more about our service, contact our St. Louis air purifier company today online or by phone at (636) 980-0998.
We Sell & Install All Types of Air Purifiers
If you are considering buying an air purifier, the first thing to realize is that there are several different types of air purifiers that are available. Depending on the kind of air purifier, the purifier can trap particulate matter, absorb gaseous pollutants, and/or destroy the pollutants present in the air. The main types of air purifier products that are available include mechanical, electronic, charcoal, and UV germicidal lamp air purifiers.
Air Purifier Installation & Repair Service
At Air Excellence Heating and Cooling, our experts can sell and install the following types of air purifiers:
- Plasma Air Cleaners: A plasma air purifier is one of the most effective types of air cleaners available. It is especially suited for homes with young children and the elderly. It removes pathogens like bacteria, molds, and viruses from the air. The filter on the plasma air purifier has tiny perforations, perfect to capture pathogens.
- Electronic Air Cleaners: Electronic air cleaners work on the principle of electrostatic attraction. The particles are made to travel through an ionization chamber where they acquire a charge. These charged particles are then attracted by a flat plate, which has a negative charge. Thus, the air is purified.
- Clean Effects Air Cleaners: Trane’s Clean Effects Air Cleaner contains patented air filtering technology. It is very efficient and can remove allergens from the air to the extent of 99.98%. This is one of the best air purifiers available in the market.
- Media Air Cleaner: The media air cleaner from Field Controls is a whole house cleaner. If you have a central heating and air conditioner unit in your home you can buy this air purifier and install it within this system.
St. Louis Air Purifier Benefits
Installing an air purifier in your home offers many advantages for you and your family. Here are some of them:
- Removing particulate matter: An air purifier will trap particulate matter such as dust, pet dander, pollen, and molds that can become trapped in cloth fabric and are likely to cause allergies.
- Trapping harmful pathogens from the air: The air around us contains a lot of air borne bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Some of these can cause dangerous diseases such as tuberculosis, flu, pneumonia, Legionnaires’ disease, and more. An air purifier can remove these harmful bacteria from the air.
- Removing gaseous pollutants: By removing gaseous pollutants from the air, an air purifier tackles a major health hazard. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency describes indoor air pollution as one of the top five health risks from the environment.
- Improving the quality of air: Air cleaners are one of the three ways recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency to improve indoor air quality. When air is cycled through an air purifier, it is cleansed and helps eliminate pollutants. This leads to better health for you and your family.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Air Purifiers
In summary, an air purifier is a useful system that can improve your quality of life your home or office. To purchase an air purifier or to schedule a service appointment for your existing air purifier, contact us at (636) 980-0998. We will be happy to help you with your air purifier needs.